It’s important that you have the right insurance coverage to handle all of your needs. We’ll help you figure out what is the right coverage at a cost that you can afford. Once you have the right coverage, you can start chipping away at your rates by following these ten tips to lower your car insurance:
1. Get quotes annually.
2. Bundle up your insurance. It’s a cold world out there for a single insurance policy. If you have home and auto together, though, they can lean on each other and provide you a discount to boot!
3. Some insurance you don’t need. Get rid of it.
4. A higher deductible means more savings on your premiums.
5. Two words to keep your insurance rates low: Drive Safely.
6. Bad credit? No credit? It’s a problem. Improve it for better insurance rates.
7. Do you really need the high-end sports car? Minimize risk to the insurance company and cost to yourself by picking a low cost, low maintenance vehicle like a Honda or Toyota.
8. The more the merrier. Choose a Group Insurance Plan for people that live under the same household, are related, or have joint ownership of the car.
9. Is Pay-as-You-Go or Usage-Based Insurance an option for you? Let us help you figure this out.
10. Ask us About other discounts. We love talking about how to save you money!